We can accept deposits by bank e-mail transfers, money orders, cash. Please do not send a deposit without speaking with me first, and making me aware that a deposit is on the way. A $300 deposit is required to hold a puppy, and that deposit is non refundable in most cases. Deposits can be made several ways.
The balance due on your puppy when we meet or before the puppy is put on a flight or the puppy may be re-listed and your deposit is forfeited! Not complying with any of the above will make your puppy subject to re-listing. In addition, we do reserve the right to refuse to allow any of our puppies to be adopted by anyone we feel would not, for any reason, be able or willing to provide a good and loving home!
We do offer shipping. We do ship Canada wide .Shipping price will vary depending where the puppy is being shipped to. The shipping fee is not determined by us, its determined by the airline and its not negotiable-so please don’t ask. If we ship two puppies in the same kennel , there will be one shipping fee for both pups.(most airlines state that both puppies must be less than 6 months of age to ship together. We welcome folks to fly to pick up the puppy and we will go the extra mile to meet at the airport and adjust to your flight schedule. We will only ship the puppy when we feel he is ready to go. Please feel free to contact us for details and arrangements.
If you are considering purchasing a puppy from us, you have the following 2 options available to you. Please take the time to read about our polices. These policies describe how we work with our customers to ensure that everyone is treated fairly.
Purchase a puppy that is currently posted on our web site. If we do not have puppies posted, or you are looking for a different size, sex, or color go to Option #2.
Not all puppies are posted on our website. Some puppies are sold to families that are on our Waiting List. (see Option #2)
- We have no way of knowing how long a puppy will be available once posted. Sometimes our pups sell before we have a chance to have puppy listed on our website.
- Many times there are several families that are interested in the same puppy.
Option #2 (Waiting List)
If you want a puppy that is of a specific Mom or Dad, sex,size or color ask to be on our Waiting List. To be on our Waiting List, we require a $300 deposit that is applied towards the purchase price of a puppy. There are advantages and disadvantages to this option.
- You receive priority. We work with you to identify the type puppy you want.
- If you are considering both sexes (male & female), or you have several colors or sizes that you are interested in, one deposit, of $300, will put you on our Waiting List for all of your choices.
- When a puppy is 6-8 weeks old , we will evaluate the puppy for size, temperament and price the puppy, and take pictures of the puppy. Please do not ask us to take pictures prior to the puppy being evaluated, we have a photographer that takes pictures of our puppies and a webmaster that updates our site and we adjust to their availability.
- After a puppy has been evaluated and we have determined that a puppy meets your specifications (size, sex, and color), we will notify you based on where you are on the Waiting List.
- Once you are notified that a puppy has been evaluated and matches your specifications, we will email you pictures of the puppy and the puppy’s evaluation. Since we cannot hold pups for an unlimited amount of time, you will have 48 hours to make a final decision. If we do not receive your decision within 48 hours, the puppy will be offered to the next person on our Waiting List or posted on our website as an available puppy. If you decide that you want the puppy, you can choose to have the puppy held for you by making a second deposit of $300 which is applied towards the purchase price of the pup, or wait for another puppy to be born. Final payment is not due until the puppy is either picked up or until arrangements have been made for shipping.
If you are not able to make a final decision the puppy will be offered to the next family on our Waiting List, or posted on our website as an available puppy. You will not lose your spot on our Waiting List, but you will need to wait until the next litter is born.
Deposits are non-refundable. Deposits can only be applied towards the next available puppy. This is the only way that we can ensure that we are working with a family that is serious about adding a new bundle of joy to their life.
- Our puppies receive their first vaccine when they are 7 weeks old. As a result, our puppies are not allowed personal visits until they are at least 8 weeks of age. There are absolutely no exceptions – please do not ask!
- We will not hold a puppy longer than 2 weeks past the date that they are ready to go to their new home. If you need us to hold the puppy past the date that they are ready to go to their new home, the puppy must be paid for in full.
We have had many wonderful folks that opened their hearts and homes to our dogs and we welcome your inquiries. Feel free to contact us.